I recently stumbled across The Broke and The Bookish blog’s Top Ten Tuesday. While I’m still committed to Read-Aloud Tuesday, I figure I can chime in every once in a while. And today’s topic is one close to my nerd heart: Top Ten Bookish Things (That Aren’t Books) That I’d Like To Own.
To be fair: I took liberty here. Bookish items, along with library / librarian-themed items, made the list. And I only have 9…because I’ll be looking for #10 among the many posts over at TB&TB later today.
Here we go!
- Paul Mccobb-style Midcentury Original vintage library Card Catalog Maple 1950’s! Be still my nerd librarian heart. I so want one of these.
- Kate Spade Required Reading Bon Shopper I love handbags. I love books. I hate that I missed this in the shops.
- Ezra Jack Keats – One Winter Morning Peter Woke Up Archival Giclee Print Peter is my all-time favorite character from children’s books. I will own this one day.
- The Stacked Whatever Quilt Yes, please. Perfect for snuggling while reading!
- Jon Klassen print from Extra Yarn, page 17 Another favorite. KIassen is brilliant.
- Lego Harry Potter Hogwarts Castle (4842) Nerd alert! I love Legos. I love HP. I hate that I didn’t know that Lego sets are commonly retired when HP Legos were all the rage.
- Patagonia Lightweight Merino Cardigan in wide café stripe/forge grey Cardigan with stripes. Add it to my crazy-large collection (I already own one of these in tan, and it is my fav!)
- Cheryl Sorg Custom Thumbprint Portrait (using favorite book titles, natch) So expensive, but so unique.
- I’ve Tread Them All Socks Cheap and cute! I bet all my K students would comment on them 🙂
Is there something missing from the list? Let me know!